ETHNIC DECORATIVE TURQOUISE SILK AND GOLDEN EMBROIDARY ON BROCADE THROW PILLOW INDIAN CUSHIONS
This ethnic decorative silk Indian cushion is crafted from Chanderi, Brocade and Dupion silk. A golden & copper thread embroidery and marun frills on the edges enhance its look.
Color: Black Teal, Tarquoise and Golden Zari Dots & lace, Marun frill and copper embroidery
Upto 60% off on Throw Pillows. HURRY! Limited Stock
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $200 Australia Wide.
14-day return policy offered. See Terms and Conditions for details.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Returns & Delivery
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided if you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with the order.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- On receipt of the returned item(s) we will refund/adjust the amount and dispatch the alternate preference, if any
- The buyer is liable to pay for all shipping and handling charges for any returned or exchanged goods. For orders qualifying for free delivery, the waived delivery expenses as well as those for their return will be borne by the buyer.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
This stunning piece is made of teal colored poly brocade and black pure chanderi fabric. There is Zari work that is the golden thread embroidery used to embellish the cushion. There is about 40 % brocade and 60 % pure chanderi fabric. Pure Chanderi is a form of weave on silken fabric and a very coveted fabric for saris in India. The frills are made of cotton silk. The back of the cushion is made of dupion which is another word for poly raw silk. It is a more durable kind of raw silk and usually used in home furnishings. The inner lining of the cushion is made of poplin, a form of cotton. The lining protects the cushion from wear and tear and makes it more durable.
Color: Black Teal, Tarquoise and Golden Zari Dots & lace,marun frill
Size: 35 x 50cm
Delighting your chairs, chaise and sofas
..Cushions will make you fall in love with them !!
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Each product is thoroughly inspected before it is packed and shipped at Vibrant Interiors. However, in the unlikely event that you happen to receive a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us immediately. You are requested to take and send photos clearly highlighting the issue along with the invoice number, order number and product name at return form for assessment. Once assessed and approved, we will contact you and will provide you with complete information on the return process. We will arrange a replacement if stock is available or provide you a store credit. Please do not return the product until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return the Returns Form to:
13 Allambie Street, The Ponds, NSW 2769, Australia
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.