Star Kilim Pillow
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $200 Australia Wide.
14-day return policy offered. See T&C for details.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Returns & Delivery
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided if you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with the order.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- On receipt of the returned item(s) we will refund/adjust the amount and dispatch the alternate preference, if any
- The buyer is liable to pay for all shipping and handling charges for any returned or exchanged goods. For orders qualifying for free delivery, the waived delivery expenses as well as those for their return will be borne by the buyer.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
The Kilim pattern in this pillow are the tribal sings and symbols.
On this Kilim cushion cover the design Star motifs on the 4 corners in pink colour symbolizes fertility, happiness Also know as Yildiz in Tribal.
The cross motifs on sides and center symbolizes divide the evil eye into four. The cross motif is also known as Hac in Tribal
The hook motifs on the border of the cushion is to destroy the evil eyes. The hook motif is also known as Cengel in Tribal
It gives splendid tribal like contemporary modern touch to your accent living space. Perfect add-on to Bohemian decor for unconventional lives who like mixing colours, patterns and textures without paying attention to any fancy rules.
Material: 100% Wool at front and 100% cotton at back
Hidden zipper closure at back
Washing Instructions: Dry clean or vacuum clean only.
*Please note: The colours may vary from the picture due to photography and also monitor colour resolution.
1. Cover Only, 2. Cover + Insert($10.00)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Each product is thoroughly inspected before it is packed and shipped at Vibrant Interiors. However, in the unlikely event that you happen to receive a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us immediately. You are requested to take and send photos clearly highlighting the issue along with the invoice number, order number and product name at return form for assessment. Once assessed and approved, we will contact you and will provide you with complete information on the return process. We will arrange a replacement if stock is available or provide you a store credit. Please do not return the product until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return the Returns Form to:
13 Allambie Street, The Ponds, NSW 2769, Australia
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.